Kiser Group, Chicagoland’s leading multifamily brokerage firm, has brought 85 units across 14 buildings and three vacant lots to market on Chicago’s West Side, representing a $7.7 million investment. The Madison West portfolio – made up of properties in the Lawndale, Garfield, Austin and Woodlawn communities – is being marketed by Kiser Group Advisor Mike Lacy.
“The West Side is made up of neighborhoods with deep community ties and rich culture. With all the recent development happening, investors are eager to put down roots in these neighborhoods, and with these listings, we can help make that happen.”
Properties in the Madison West Portfolio Include:
- 1506-08 E. 67th St. – located in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Chicago, this multifamily property offers 21 units
- 518 S. Laramie – located in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago, this mixed-use property has 14 residential units and seven retail units
- 4958 W. Washington – located in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago this multifamily property offers 12 units
- 1617 S. Sawyer – featuring six units and is located in the North Lawndale neighborhood of Chicago
- 1841 S. Hamlin – featuring four apartment units, this property is located in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 1827 N. Karlov – located in North Lawndale, this apartment property offers four units
- 3318 W. Congress – a three-flat in Chicago’s Garfield Park neighborhood
- 1858 S. Central Park – a two-flat in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 3110 W. Polk – a two-flat in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 3540 W. Polk – a two-flat in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 3835 W. Polk – a two-flat in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 4040 W. Polk – a two-flat in Chicago’s North Lawndale neighborhood
- 3840 W. Van Buren – a two-flat in Chicago’s Garfield Park neighborhood
- 5254-5258 W. Madison – a two-flat in Chicago’s Austin neighborhood
“Each location has a robust cash flow and is perfect for quick, value-add renovations. The Woodlawn and Austin communities have undergone recent property appreciation and anticipate continued neighborhood and economic development,” said Lacy. “Multifamily assets are a solid investment given the strength of the multifamily market."
At Kiser Group, Mike Lacy focuses primarily on Chicago West Side properties, specifically in the Lawndale, East Garfield and Austin neighborhoods.