Greystone Affordable Development, a national affordable housing developer, announced that ten of its team members recently earned the designation of Housing Credit Certified Professional™ (HCCP) from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and NAHB Multifamily. The team joins a select group of industry professionals nationwide who have attained the HCCP certification.
The HCCP is a specialized designation for developers, property managers, asset managers and others working in the affordable housing industry through the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program. The certification program sets competency standards for housing credit professionals involved in developing, investing in, allocating and managing housing credit properties, and the designation provides a benchmark for industry professionalism, experience, and a commitment to quality.
The Greystone Affordable Development team members who have earned the HCCP certification include:
· Tanya Eastwood, President & CEO
· Melissa Graham, Controller
· Amie Cofini, Senior Vice President, Development
· Michael Eliahu, Director, Asset Management
· Elaina Gianfortone, Director, Development
· Erica Pingitore, Director, Finance
· Kenya Pleasant, Director, Business Development
· Jon Purinai, Senior Project Director, Construction
· Steve Hankenson, Project Manager, Construction
· Sydney Malcolm, Financial Analyst (renewed)
HCCPs must have at least two years’ experience in the low-income housing tax credit industry, successfully complete 10 hours of low-income housing tax credit training, pass an examination and adhere to the HCCP’s code of ethics to qualify for certification.
“It’s critical to our business, and to our clients, that our team is most knowledgeable about the housing credit landscape, and this industry certification simply validates the team’s hard work, knowledge and experience over the years,” said Ms. Eastwood.
For additional information about the Housing Credit Certified Professional program, visit www.nahb.org.